Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It’s our policy to reply to perfect notices of supposed copyright infringement. All notices should conform to the statement requirements of the DMCA. If your intellectual property rights have been trespassed upon by one of my user, I’ll send to you a proper notification. You MUST provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either: The holder of a copyrighted work(s), or A person “officially to act on behalf of the holder of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Identify the content that is appealed to be infringing or to be the question of the infringing activity and is to be removed or contact to which is to be restricted by providing me the same location of the infringing file with the same https://forbesarticles.com link.
- Identify the copyrighted work appealed to have been infringed.
- Provide me the website address under which the link has been published.
- Provide your information which includes, your full name, telephone number, and address.
(“For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)”.)
You should be alert that, under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA), applicants who make falsifications concerning copyright infringement may be accountable for damages suffered as a result of the deletion or blocking of the content, court costs, and attorney’s fees.
A appropriate notification MUST contain the evidence above, or it may be IGNORED.
Send notifications to: Admin@forbesarticles.com
Please allow up to 7 business days for an email response. Thank you for your corporation.